The mission of the Wakefield Public Schools is to educate and inspire every student to live
a life of engaged learning, personal responsibility and positive contribution through:
- safe and healthy learning environments
- diverse learning opportunities
- high quality teachers and staff
- community involvement and partnerships
- 21st century tools and skills.
The Wakefield Public Schools are committed to the prevention of harassment and discrimination based upon sex, race, color, ethnicity/national origin, religion, age, handicap/disability, sexual orientation, physical appearance, and physical/mental capacity.